- The Chimp Parodox by Steve Peters – The book that explains why you are the way you are. Chimp Paradox Book Review
- Getting shit done podcast by Scot Weingart http://emcrit.org/podcasts/getting-shit-done/ -A great podcast that helped me to organise my life and achieve more while freeing my mind of clutter.
- Eat that Frog by Brian Tracey- A book that inspires you to do more.
- Black box thinking by Matthew Syed – Highlight that failure is an opportunity to improve and should not be ignored.
- Bounce by Matthew Syed – A book that explains why talent is a myth and with good practice you can achieve anything.
- The Power of Habit by Charles Duhigg – Explains how we can change our whole lives by finding key habits.
- Rich dad Poor dad by Robert Kiyosaki – A lesson in how you should finance your life.
- On combat by Loren Christensen and Dave Grossman- Exploration into the warrior mindset.
- Oversubscribed by Daniel Priestly – How to make things happen in business.
- Key Person of Influence by Daniel Priestly – How to be the most important person in your field