- Emcrit – The benchmark critical care podcast, its how all lectures should be.
- SMACC – Talks from the “Glastonbury” of medical conferences. FOAMed’s spiritual home.
- St.Emlyn’s – This one is actually from the UK! Great up to date guidance and great talks.
- Intensive Care Network – A real in depth look into Intensive care, up to date evidence discussed along with talks from leaders in Intensive care.
- The Resus Room – Formerly HEFT – An evidence based guide to everything Resus. Also from the UK!
- The RAGE Podcast – The resusitationists’s awesome guide to everything, this is an infrequent podcast but is an expert thinktank.
- ERCAST – An interview style podcast covering the big areas of resusitation and emergency medicine.
- The Skeptics Guide to Emergency Medicine (thesgem) – The ultimate online journal club, each week highly relevant new journal articles are critically appraised in an engaging way.
- RCEM FOAMed Network – The royal college of emergency medicine’s own podcast network, useful as it covers the curriculum.